Hi all...

  • Dennis Schell
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 2, 2006
      I'm new here, my name's Dennis and I live up in northeast Kalifornia. I
      build in 1:48 and 1:87 for a couple of "always under construction"
      railroads. I opened a photofile here at the forum and some more about
      my sawdust making etc can be found at:
      http://www.freewebs.com/bucksowin/

      Nice to be here, hope to learn some new modeling tricks! I really
      admire Tom's kits...

      Best,

      Dennis
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2006
        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis Schell" <schell1@...> wrote:

        > I'm new here, my name's Dennis and I live up in northeast Kalifornia. I
        > build in 1:48 and 1:87 for a couple of "always under construction"
        > railroads. I opened a photofile here at the forum and some more about
        > my sawdust making etc can be found at:
        > http://www.freewebs.com/bucksowin/
        >
        > Nice to be here, hope to learn some new modeling tricks! I really
        > admire Tom's kits...
        >
        > Best,
        >
        > Dennis

        Welcome Dennis!
        I think most of us have "always under construction" railroads. Part of the territory. Always
        new ideas floating around to incorporate. This list is a good one for help. Lots of great
        people here1

      • Rick Perry
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 3, 2006
          > I'm new here, my name's Dennis and I live up in northeast Kalifornia.
          > build in 1:48 and 1:87 for a couple of "always under construction"
          > railroads. I opened a photofile here at the forum and some more about
          > my sawdust making etc can be found at:
          > http://www.freewebs.com/bucksowin/
          >
          > Nice to be here, hope to learn some new modeling tricks! I really
          > admire Tom's kits...
          >
          > Best,
          >
          > Dennis

          Ya'll better watch out.....ol' Dennis is a CabbageStacker and ya gotta
          watch out for them in general and also their accute sense of
          spellificating......
          <grin>
          Welcome Dennis!
          Rick Perry, another member of the
          International Brotherhood of Cabbage Stackers
        • Hans Hammarsten
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 3, 2006
            What Ya say Rick, cin't us'uns CabbageStacker spelificate right...I's never note-ezze dat afore.
            Cheers
            Ur's truly, Me

            Rick Perry <railsend@...> skrev: > I'm new here, my name's Dennis and I live up in northeast Kalifornia.

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 5, 2006
              Wal now Ur's truly, Me, and Rick, I reckon my spellificatin' oughta
              be right savvy since I got me one o' them spellificatin' checkers.
              (Ain't sure how to turn the blasted thing on though.....)

              Dennis in Shingletown
              IBCS

              http://www.freewebs.com/bucksowin/

              --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, Hans Hammarsten