Re: [Yorke_Kits] Re: ACS #4

  • jarrow@rochester.rr.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 12, 2006

      Thanks.

      Jim Arrow
      Webster, NY

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Tom Yorke <tomyorke@...>
      Date: Thursday, October 12, 2006 2:28 pm
      Subject: [Yorke_Kits] Re: ACS #4
      To: Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com

      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 12, 2006
        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, Elist <elist@...> wrote:

        > At 11:04 AM 10/12/2006, you wrote:
        > > so only costs are gas and eats.....
        > >now where are those pork n' beans I'm eating for supper........?
        >
        > Sounds like the pork n' beans will cover the gas :-)
        >
        > Regards,
        >
        > Dan
        >
        > "These days about half the stuff in my shopping cart says, "For fast relief."

        Well if that's the case, Rick will be riding on the van roof!

        Message 3 of 11 , May 27, 2009
          Looks like these (and the Shovels) will finally reach production through the fantastic help of a fellow manufacturer! I have been trying to make production molds for him but the weather hasn't been cooperating here in Atlanta. Friday looks like the day to do it.

          I hope this isn't premature, however, there should be a few extra #4's available. When I get the molds back I will cast some extras. These will be available while they - and the molds - last. I cannot hold the original price on this kit and you will have to get your own car donor. These are available and I will list where. Other cars could probably be used too with a little fiddling. The price of these few additional kits will be $40 post paid (less auto). Prefer a check for these unless a foreign order and then PayPal is OK.

          Thomas Yorke
          210 Pitch Lake Ct,
          Roswell, GA 30076

          Thanks,