Re: [Yorke_Kits] Disney Locomotive Prints

  • Les
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2006
      I'm plaguing the postman for mine (trans-Atlantic takes a few days longer)
      as I want them up in my new office. Train room and layout will follow...
      sometime.

      Les Conn

      > Tom and all,
      > I just recieved a set of the Disney Locomotive prints Tom did and
      > they are beautiful!
      >
      > Thanks Tom I'm looking forward to framing them for the train room.
      > All I need to do is build the train room and the layout now.
      > :)
      >
      > -Dave Wingrove
    • Gary Jardine
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2006
        Yes, they are very nice! I was surprised they were on such good
        paper - although why would I expect less from Tom? Good work, Tom.
        These will be a treasured reminder of railroading's past, Walt
        Disney's vision and a future vacation destination. Just one
        question - if there really is a "hidden Mickey" I can't find it!!!

        Cheers,

        Gary Jardine

        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Wingrove" <dwingrov@...>