RE: [Yorke_Kits] This weeks update - Pool Halls - important info

  • Jerry Chose
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 11, 2006
      How do I pay the remaining $125.00 using paypal?

      Jerry

      >From: "Tom Yorke" <tomyorke@...>
      >To: Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [Yorke_Kits] This weeks update - Pool Halls - important info
      >Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 14:31:36 -0000
      >
      >................. I have just gone over the files for the Pool Hall and
      >discovered something quite
      >wonderful. I have more orders than I thought remaining! Of course, the bad
      >news is it will
      >take through October now to finish. All of this because of Iris's injury
      >which put a halt to
      >production months ago. She is fine and I am getting things back in order at
      >last. Just didn't
      >realize how much stuff!
      >
      >I will start shipping kits in the next week or so to all of the pre-paid
      >orders thus far. This
      >will take about two weeks I'm sure. I have a lot to go through! They are
      >made, they just
      >need packing (a big job in and of itself!).
      >
      >Today I will send out the requests for final payment to all I have on the
      >reservation list. If
      >you do not receive a request and you think you should, please let me know.
      >It will take
      >about a week for all to get where they are going, so please wait until
      >Sept. 18 before you
      >panic. I'm sure there will be some I will request final payment from
      >incorrectly. It's bound
      >to happen. If you receive one of these and you shouldn't because you have
      >already paid in
      >full - PLEASE let me know. I need to get all this fixed as soon as I can so
      >I can move on.
      >
      >As a final note; if you have received your kit, please let me know so I can
      >double check my
      >files (such as they are). I didn't go to secretarial school obviously!
      >

      >Thanks,
      >Tom

      Call friends with PC-to-PC calling -- FREE
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 11, 2006
        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Jerry Chose" <jerrychose@...> wrote:

        > How do I pay the remaining $125.00 using paypal?
        >
        > Jerry

        Jerry,
        Use my E-mail address as my account number -- tomyorke@...

      • pablobecks@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 11, 2006
          Thanks Tom!

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 11, 2006
            Good enough! Thanks

            From: "Tom Yorke" <tomyorke@...>
            --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, pablobecks@... wrote:

            > Hi Tom. Just wondering on when you'll ship my Dixie Lumber Co. crew car? Thanks!
            Paul Beckstrom

            Paul,
            There are a few orders yet to go of the Crew Cars. I ran out of Grandt parts and have to
            wait for their arrival. All else is done and in a waiting mode.

            Let me take this opportunity to mention the fact that I know everybody wants and deserves
            their order now or first. I am aware of that fact. I want my stuff too. The problem is that
            everybody can't get their order first. There are too many variables involved at this point. It
            is safe to say I am trying my best to get all the orders out, but some will go before others.
            That can't be helped, unless I hold a mass mailing three or four months from now and
            nobody gets anything until that time when everybody gets there item"first". What I am
            trying to say is I can't do it all first. Some things must wait and that all depends upon time,
            complexity, parts avaiability, raw materials like resin (I don't keep a 55 gallon drum of the
            stuff in the living room!) and drying times, plus many others. If I run out of something, it
            must be ordered and I must have the funds available to pay for it. Just thought you should
            know I am doing my best to get this all done and out of here so I can get on new things -
            and there are lots of those waiting in the wings.