Re: [Yorke_Kits] Re: At last.................!

  • Craig Palmer
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 29 2:21 PM
      Thank you Mr York..

      CraigP
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Tom Yorke
      To: Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2006 4:14 PM
      Subject: [Yorke_Kits] Re: At last.................!

      > Pool Halls still on track for the end of Sep?
      >
      > CraigP

      Yes they are!

      Now about leaving you guys alone for a few hours. I go downstairs to try and get some work
      done and I come up here and what do I find? You guys can't even play nice in the sandbox
      when I'm out of the room. I mean, what am I to do with you!? Looks like you don't have
      enough work to do. I guess I'll just have to work harder and get more stuff out so I can keep
      you all busy in your side of the room building kits while I'm gone. Now I'm off to watch a little
      CNN and see if the world is still there. Play nice.