At last.................!

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 29, 2006
      .................................. At last, at last, the initial 10 Quitman Grocery kits are going out
      today!! I'm getting there slowly. The real run will have to wait for several months yet. I have
      some Crew Car orders on hold as they are awaiting Grandt parts. As soon as I can get to
      them, the ACS #4's will get going. The Steam Shovels are continuing to be cast. Many parts
      so they will take a while to finish. S kits and Cemeteries to go.............................. Wow! I
      might actually get a few hours of rest!! Just kidding! I can sure hardly wait for all this stuff to
      be caught up. THAT will be like a vacation!

    • Robert Black
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 29, 2006
        Hang in there Tom,

        You need a vacation, you need to rest before you burnout and
        then that will be a big loss to the modeling world. You are only
        one man and you can only do so much.
        I say take a break and people will just have to wait, if they
        don't want to wait too bad..................Roam was not built
        in a day.

        Bob Black Beaver Creek RR

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Craig Palmer
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 29, 2006
          Pool Halls still on track for the end of Sep?

          CraigP

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 29, 2006

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 29, 2006
              > Pool Halls still on track for the end of Sep?
              >
              > CraigP

              Yes they are!

              Now about leaving you guys alone for a few hours. I go downstairs to try and get some work
              done and I come up here and what do I find? You guys can't even play nice in the sandbox
              when I'm out of the room. I mean, what am I to do with you!? Looks like you don't have
              enough work to do. I guess I'll just have to work harder and get more stuff out so I can keep
              you all busy in your side of the room building kits while I'm gone. Now I'm off to watch a little
              CNN and see if the world is still there. Play nice.

              Tom
            • Craig Palmer
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 29, 2006
                Thank you Mr York..