{AD} O scale J. I. Case Tractors are now available!

  • Editor
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 29, 2006
      DEBEN LLC: Greetings List,

      I apologize for duplicate postings. The all, newly re-tooled O scale J. I.
      Case Tractors are now available! Our first shipment sold out immediately, so
      please check them out at http://tinyurl.com/le3jw

      Best Regards,

      ============== DEBEN LLC ================

      Richard E. Bendever

      DEBEN LLC

      910 Millvale Place, P. O. Box 465898, Lawrenceville, GA 30042-5898

      www.DEBENLLC.com -- www.1-64ModelingGuide.com
      <http://www.1-64modelingguide.com/> -- www.FineScaleMiniatures.Biz --
      www.DoctorBens.Biz -- www.DrBens.Com -- <http://www.mainstreetmotor.biz/>
      www.MainStreetMotor.Biz

    • Elist
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 29, 2006
        At 09:56 AM 7/29/2006, you wrote:

        >DEBEN LLC: Greetings List,
        >
        >I apologize for duplicate postings. The all, newly re-tooled O scale J. I.
        >Case Tractors are now available!

        You almost had me till I hit the checkout page for my credit card and
        found it was not a secure server. No excuse for that.

        Regards,

        Dan

        Since light travels faster than sound, people appear bright until you
        hear them speak.
      • Editor
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 30, 2006
          DEBEN LLC: Greetings Dan,

          Thank you for your message! You do not have to pay by credit card on-line.
          We list our phone number to call credit card orders as well as paying by
          check and Paypal.

          Best Regards,

          ============== DEBEN LLC ================

          Richard E. Bendever

          DEBEN LLC

          910 Millvale Place, P. O. Box 465898, Lawrenceville, GA 30042-5898

          www.DEBENLLC.com -- www.1-64ModelingGuide.com
          <http://www.1-64modelingguide.com/> -- www.FineScaleMiniatures.Biz --
          www.DoctorBens.Biz -- www.DrBens.Com -- www.MainStreetMotor.Biz

          *NEW* Order Line: 770.985.2896 /FAX Line: 770.979.5069

          Posted by: "Elist" railroadguy54 <http://profiles.yahoo.com/railroadguy54>

          Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:05 am (PST)