Re: Yorke kit re-run poll - six finalists to choose from - July 5th last day to vote

  • michael lynch
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2006
      --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, ROBERT PETERSON <repsrrl@...> wrote:

      > For those who have NOT been reading ALL of the posts, It is my
      understanding that lightning hit the tree next to the Moderators home,
      and followed a wire in. Seems that this does not do the computers
      conection to the outside world any good. {Either Net card fried.]
      Bob Peterson

      The main site.......this one owner is/was G.Clarke
      Womack...........tom yorke is not an owner or moderator at either that
      i am aware of.?.........madmike3434
    • Frank Bernard
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2006
        I am one of the moderators for the main site Yorke_Kits. I am not the
        moderator for the Yorke_Pics site. That group is moderated by nglogger. I
        will be more than happy to be added to the moderator for that site too.

        Frank

        _____

        > For those who have NOT been reading ALL of the posts, It is my
        understanding that lightning hit the tree next to the Moderators home,
        and followed a wire in. Seems that this does not do the computers
        conection to the outside world any good. {Either Net card fried.]
        Bob Peterson

        The main site.......this one owner is/was G.Clarke
        Womack...........tom yorke is not an owner or moderator at either that
        i am aware of.?.........madmike3434

      • Ray Keck
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 5, 2006
          Kevin-

          I can't seem to find a pic of the "Railway Warehouse". Is it kit #148?

          Ray Keck

          --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "kevin44sivils70816" <ksivils@...>