Northeast Regional NMRA convention June 1st-4th

  • staton55
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2006
      Anyone planning on going to the convention this weekend? If so stop
      and say hello, look for the tall old guy with a shaved head and
      handlebar mustash. My Gn15 diorama will be in the contest Room along
      with the Poop pumper, Bruno' Garage and several other pieces. Tom
      Staton Pres. CEO and Mostly janitor ...Narragansett RR
    • staton55