Re: Auction so far... Sunday -- over

  • michael lynch
    Message 1 of 9 , May 1, 2006
      . The Dinky Creek Bridge is gone. The Packard is gone,
      however, the other items were not bid high enough to be worth selling.
      I will just
      > pack them away along with the rest of the stuff I had for the next
      installment. It will go to
      > my heirs maybe..........tom
      there are a multitude of bidders and where your items will find their
      true value.
      If you value them at XXXXXXX amount of $$$$ then put a reserve on the
      item or put its starting price real close to the minumum you will
      accept.....the latter method being the cheapest way of selling.

      As we all know , wanting XXXXX $ and getting XXXXXX $ are two different
      things. And , who knows maybe one of your items will be one of those
      that goes wild in a bidding war ? Only one way to find out !!!!!!!!!!!
      mike