CAT 30's from S-scale BEST 60, kit

  • Bill Roy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 12:40 PM
      Darryl... I'm currently awaiting fresh decals for the tractor
      conversion kit "packet". My supplier lost or "mislaid" my original
      camerawork (it's only been 7 or 8 years!), so i have to go back to the
      original artwork. I'll see about adding some names, like Cletrac,
      Allis-Chalmers (no "FIAT" here!), and maybe I-H). I should have more
      by month's end?
      I've also worked on decal art for Wagons and Light Delivery
      trucks, but that will be at least an additional month. Decals must be
      at the bottom of the list on "fast sellers", right after Female Figures!

      Bill Roy, McKenzie Iron & Steel