My website

  • John L. Adams
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      Bill,

      I was going to offer you my Apple II+ with external floppy, but it
      looks like you have some real hi-tech alternatives. Although I have
      Visicalc on the Apple and you know how important a good spread sheet
      program can be to running a business.

      Guess I had better get back to wok and cover the checks I just sent
      Tom for those worthless offerings of his. (big grin)

      John Adams, otherwise known as Quincy