bridges

  • Bill Davis
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 11, 2004
      Hi Guys,

      I have the Little Creek and the Muddy Creek bridge kits by Tom Yorke for sale. I offer thenm to this group first. I don't want any inflated price for them. I'm asking $50.00 for both plus shipping. Please contact me off list at billcheri@... Thanks.

      Regards BILL DAVIS

    • michael lynch
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 11, 2004
        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Davis" <billcheri@c...>

        Please contact me off list at billcheri@c... Thanks.

        > Regards BILL DAVIS
        >

        >BIll.............just went thru both lists of toms kits in the
        files section and neither of those names...little creek or muddy
        creek.......appear on those lists... Do you have pictures of the
        items on the boxes that you post so that we may see what they are.
        lastly are these HO or O ?????????? mike
      • Bill Davis
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 12, 2004
          Sorry sold BILL
          > I have the Little Creek and the Muddy Creek bridge kits by Tom
          Yorke for sale. I offer thenm to this group first. I don't want any
          inflated price for them. I'm asking $50.00 for both plus shipping.
          Please contact me off list at billcheri@c... Thanks.

          > Regards BILL DAVIS
          >

          >BIll.............just went thru both lists of toms kits in the
          files section and neither of those names...little creek or muddy
          creek.......appear on those lists... Do you have pictures of the
          items on the boxes that you post so that we may see what they are.
          lastly are these HO or O ?????????? mike

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • michael lynch
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 13, 2004
            wrote:
            > Sorry sold BILL

            Bill, still doesn,t answer the original question as to whether they
            were HO or OOOOOO. If so what weere the kit numbers ?????????? mike

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 13, 2004
              > Bill, still doesn,t answer the original question as to whether
              they
              > were HO or OOOOOO. If so what weere the kit numbers
              ?????????? mike

              Mike,

              Both bridges were O scale. The Muddy Creek and the Little
              Creek are still available and are in short stock. The MC is $32.95
              and the LC is $19.95. Both feature cast "concrete abutmants and
              the MC features a concrete pier and is twice the length. Both also
              feature styrene bridge girders. The MC spans about a 10" gap
              and the LC a 5" gap. These are low bridges - about 6 to 8 foot
              depth. Shipping is $5.00 per order.

            • Gil
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 17, 2004
                Oh that was good!