Blacksmith shop and ACS 2-3

  • John L. Adams
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2006
      Tom,

      I too would be interested in the plaster castings. I tried to find a
      pix of it in the various files, could someone direct me?

      When I opened my ACS 2-3 I noticed a little bonus and didn't know if
      you might want it back, it's the radiator for a '34 Ford in resin.

      Let me know

      John Adams, alias Quincy
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2006
        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "John L. Adams" <quincy@...> wrote:

        > Tom,
        >
        > I too would be interested in the plaster castings. I tried to find a
        > pix of it in the various files, could someone direct me?
        >
        > When I opened my ACS 2-3 I noticed a little bonus and didn't know if
        > you might want it back, it's the radiator for a '34 Ford in resin.
        >
        > Let me know
        >
        > John Adams, alias Quincy

        John,
        No, the radiator is yours to keep and cherish. Do with it what you will. Its actually from a
        Citroen, but who's counting?

        The photos would be in the Roundhouse series.