Re: Gnute and six wheel cousin

  • sjtlrr
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 11, 2004
      Terry,

      Is the plymouth HO scale? I have not seen any information on this.

      Frank B

      --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "tomyorkethebigstuff"
      <tomyorke@b...> wrote:
      > --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Terry" <tmrf@a...> wrote:
      >
      > > Bachmann is coming out with a 3 axle ddt plymouth this
      > summer........
      > > Any ideas?
      > >
      > > Terry
      >

      > You bet I do, Terry! I didn't know that was comming. I have
      > several really nice conversion ideas for a 6 wheeler. As soon as I
      > can get my hand on one and take it appart..............
      >

      > Cheers,
      > Tom
    • Terry
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 11, 2004
        HO
        As far as I know...
        Terry
      • Wayde C. Gutman
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 17, 2008

          Where are you on the Gnute critter project? Sorry to ask, knowing that
          you have a full plate in front of you
          right now. Do not want to miss the opportunity to add one of these to my
          stable.

          Wayde