New John LaBarba models on web site

  • Clark Womack
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2006
      On the web site I have just posted eight new photos of Yorke kits
      built by John LaBarba.
      Go here;

      http://www.bellegladehighschool.com/yorke.html

      On the right click "Modeler's Gallery" then find John LaBarba.
      I think you'll like them.
      Clark Womack
    • Darryl Huffman
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2006
        Clark,

        Superb photos. Thanks for sharing. I guess I will have to drive over to
        John's house again next month during O Scale West to see his layout. A lot
        has been built in two years.

        Great work John.

        Darryl Huffman
        12020 Old Seward Highway
        Anchorage, Alaska 99515

        For information about my new Rock Casting and Coloring DVD, follow this
        link:

        http://www.darrylhuffman.50megs.com/custom.html