TANK CARS SOLD OUT -- SORRY

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2005
      ........................... All gone. Kaput. Phooy! That's it. No more. You'll have to await
      the next SPECIAL OFFERING. This is a ways off, so please no reservations at
      this time. I will announce before I announce it. Next year.

      Thanks to all...........!
      Tom
    • Kevin Goodrich
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2005
        Tom, do you get the feeling that people like your stuff? You are like
        an addiction. The potato chip of model structures.

        I sometimes wonder how much you could sell if you had someone doing the
        casting and packaging and you just built masters. Maybe better this
        way. I'd be broke and in deep trouble with the wife.

        Kevin

        Kevin Goodrich
        Figures 'n Bits.com
        http://www.figuresnbits.com/
        The Place for O Scale Figures and Details