Two tank cars

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 1, 2005
      ........................ In an effort to use up some existing parts, I've designed two tank
      cars that will be produced in a run of 10 each. I've combined some existing
      parts, both plaster and resin and have cast a couple of new parts to create a
      gasoline tank and a water car. I should have photos of the two sometime next
      week. The little kits will be ready to ship end of next week as I have the parts,
      just need to do plans for both. No price yet. Please wait before ordering - who
      knows - you may not like them. One has a steel frame and the other a wooden
      frame with truss rods. Tool boxes, walks and saddles are cast in resin. The
      gasoline tank has a covered pump on the deck.

    • ballen@kelty.com
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 1, 2005
        I would like to put in a tentative order for one of each.

        Thanks, Tom

        Buzz Allen
        Boulder, CO 80301
        ballen@...

        "Tom Yorke" <tomyorke@...>
        Sent by: Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com
        12/01/2005 03:44 PM
        Please respond to
        Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com

        Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com
        cc

        Subject
        [Yorke_Kits] Two tank cars

[...]

        Remember, additional Yorke_Kits photos and files can now be found at:

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Visit your group "Yorke_Kits" on the web.

      • Angela Ogden
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 1, 2005
          Tom ,

          And the scale is ......? I would guess O ,

          Nick Ogden

        • azflyer2001@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 1, 2005

            Put me down for at least one of each.

            Travis Handschug

            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 1, 2005
              --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Angela Ogden" <angela@b...> wrote:

              > Tom ,
              >
              > And the scale is ......? I would guess O ,
              >
              > Nick Ogden

              Well Nick, they are about 8' wide in S scale, but they are intended for On30.
              Still, they could become S cars very easily.

              Tom
            • Dave Reed
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 1, 2005
                Tom, I also am good for 1 each...Thanks, Dave

                azflyer2001@... wrote: Tom,

                Put me down for at least one of each.

                Travis Handschug

                Remember, additional Yorke_Kits photos and files can now be found at:

                N scale train set G scale model train G scale train Ho scale trains Scale model train Ho scale model train

                ---------------------------------

              • Robert Black
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 1, 2005
                  Hi Tom,
                  I'm for 1 ea.
                  Thankx
                  Bob Black

                  --- Tom Yorke <tomyorke@...> wrote:

                  > ........................ In an effort to use up some existing
                  > parts, I've designed two tank
                  > cars that will be produced in a run of 10 each. I've combined
                  > some existing
                  > parts, both plaster and resin and have cast a couple of new
                  > parts to create a
                  > gasoline tank and a water car. I should have photos of the two
                  > sometime next
                  > week. The little kits will be ready to ship end of next week
                  > as I have the parts,
                  > just need to do plans for both. No price yet. Please wait
                  > before ordering - who
                  > knows - you may not like them. One has a steel frame and the
                  > other a wooden
                  > frame with truss rods. Tool boxes, walks and saddles are cast
                  > in resin. The
                  > gasoline tank has a covered pump on the deck.
                  >
                  > Cheers,

                  Just $16.99/mo. or less.
                  dsl.yahoo.com
                • Angela Ogden
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 1, 2005

                    In that case I would like to be put down for one of each . If you end up
                    limiting it to one per person , I do not have a preference , either would do
                    .

                    Nick