Re: Hans update/request 10/31 update

    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 1, 2005
      --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Terry" <marter1229@y...> wrote:

      > Send him one of Toms new workbooks, and pin each page on the wall.
      > He will be out of bed in no time!
      >
      > Terry

      All,
      That is a great idea, however, I have sent Hans copies of each book already.
      They were personalize specially for him. I can make up a package (as soon
      as that darn resin gets here!) of ol' trux that are not out yet. He will get them
      before anybody else. If you are collecting money, that's fine, but I will do this
      for our buddy anyway. Help with postage would be fine. I have been off line
      yesterday, so I am just seeing what's been going on only now.

      I will get on this as soon as resin comes in.

      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 1, 2005
        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Goodrich <kevinlg@c...> wrote:

        > That's a great idea. I'll chip in $5
        >
        > Kevin
        >
        > Kevin Goodrich
        > Figures 'n Bits.com
        > http://www.figuresnbits.com/
        > The Place for O Scale Figures and Details

        Kevin,
        How about sending me a new figure and I will stick it in the Hans C A R E
        Package? I will send out by mid next week.

        Tom
      • Charles Fiero
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 1, 2005

          I'll cover $5, too. If we decide to send both of the latest books, I'll add another $5, also.!

          Charles Fiero

          Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 23:58:07 -0000
          From: "Terry" <marter1229@...>
          Subject: Re: Hans update/request 10/31

          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 1, 2005
            I'll get my $5 to you today. Use it for the cost or postage. That was
            real nice of you.

            Cheers,

            C. Doug Underwood
            Corvallis & Yaquina

          • Dennis Brandt
            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 1, 2005

              Add my 5.00 I sent through Paypal to the others to provide a joy to Hans
              during his recovery.

              Dennis Brandt

              Norfolk, NE

              * Visit your group "Yorke_Kits
              <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Yorke_Kits> " on the web.

              Message 6 of 14 , Nov 1, 2005
                --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Dennis Brandt" <dennis@n...> wrote:

                > Tom,
                >

                > Add my 5.00 I sent through Paypal to the others to provide a joy to Hans
                > during his recovery.
                >

                > Dennis Brandt
                >
                > Norfolk, NE

                All,
                I will put together a package and list all those who contribute on a card. I'll just
                put in a whole bunch of good things for Hans. Cost is not a problem. I'm happy
                to do it. Those of you who have contributed thus far will more than cover the
                post of a nice big package. It will go mid week of next.

                Thanks,
                Tom
              • Craig Kanewske
                Message 7 of 14 , Nov 1, 2005
                  Tom---
                  I'm sending you $5 to help cover the expenses on the Han's CARE package.
                  Thanks for what you have done and are doing for him.
                  Craig Kanewske
                • Kevin Goodrich
                  Message 8 of 14 , Nov 1, 2005
                    I'll get some off today.