kits

  • Gilliedog@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 30, 2005
      No Problem Tom, I have been away visiting family in New Zealand (I'm an expat Kiwi) and I was concerned that they may have got lost in the mail. Take care and I hope your recovery is full and speedy. Our prayers are with Hans and family.
      Angela

      > Tom I sent you the money for two truck kits about 4 weeks ago but to date
      > have not received them. Please advise
      > Angela Reed

      I will be packing and shipping this weekend. I'm sorry it has taken so long, but

      recovery from surgery takes some time. I have to work a lot slower than usual
      - and that's pretty bad! I have also been terribly worried about Hans. There
      isn't a moment in the day it seems that he is not in my mind.

      The kits will get there, it's just going to take a little more time than usual.

      Thanks,

    • Mark Gardner
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 17, 2013

        Where do I go to look at the kits. Web site??

        Tks

        Mark Gardner

        Monticello Cabinets & Doors, Inc.

        512 SW 3rd st, Okla. City, ok. 73109