Tom's tractor with box trailer

  • Walt Gay
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2005
      I've uploaded some shots of my latest projects. One is a tractor using Tom's
      conversion and a 41' Plymouth and his really neat box trailer done up in REA
      logo. I deviated slightly from Tom's stock kit by using the landing gear
      from a Revell's White tanker trailer. The decals are Microscale HO REA car
      decals #87-1010. The other is a close rendition of the spirit of the TV
      movie Dual starring Dennis Weaver, using the Revell Kenworth and tank
      trailer! They are in the Walt's Trux folder in the York pics files folder

      Wa