New paint for old kit

  • Mike Conder
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 4, 2005
      OK, I think I may have time to tackle one of Tom's original HO Bordello kits this weekend. Or at least start it! I understand that Tom has changed his recommendations for painting/staining to use acrylics instead of Floquil, and not to seal the plaster castings. But have there been any more detailed instructions published, like in a kit or on this list? Any help would be appreciated.

      TIA, Mike Conder

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 5, 2005
        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, Mike Conder <vulturenest1@y...> wrote:

        > OK, I think I may have time to tackle one of Tom's original HO Bordello kits
        this weekend. Or at least start it! I understand that Tom has changed his
        recommendations for painting/staining to use acrylics instead of Floquil, and
        not to seal the plaster castings. But have there been any more detailed
        instructions published, like in a kit or on this list? Any help would be
        appreciated.

        > TIA, Mike Conder

        Mike,
        Send me your address off list and I will send you an instruction sheet that has
        the new info on it.