Mr. D, by Mr. L.ionel

  • Lionel Gazeau
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1 11:18 AM
      Hi All

      This is a short note to inform you that I have just uploaded a page to
      my website which shows how I sculpted an O scale figures called Mr. D.
      Not quite a Yorke Kit but I thought it might be of interest. It could
      also me used in conjunction WITH one of Tom's kits.

      It can be accessed through the "O Scale" page, click on the stick man.

      http://theotherlionel.com/

      I hope you enjoy it, it's different.

      Lionel
    • Allen K. Littlefield
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1 6:34 PM
        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Lionel Gazeau"
        <lionels_trains@c...> wrote:
        > Hi All
        >
        > This is a short note to inform you that I have just uploaded a page to
        > my website which shows how I sculpted an O scale figures called Mr. D.
        > Not quite a Yorke Kit but I thought it might be of interest. It could
        > also me used in conjunction WITH one of Tom's kits.
        >
        > It can be accessed through the "O Scale" page, click on the stick man.
        >
        > http://theotherlionel.com/
        >
        > I hope you enjoy it, it's different.
        >
        > Lionel

        Mr. L, I just checked out Mr. D! Heee heee heee, ho ho ho,
        guffawh, hack kaff Egad Twiggs ( does anybody know who used to say
        that?)... and more to come!!!!!!
        NYT
      • Lionel Gazeau
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 1 10:33 PM
          > > I hope you enjoy it, it's different.
          > >
          > > Lionel
          >
          > Mr. L, I just checked out Mr. D! Heee heee heee, ho ho ho,
          > guffawh, hack kaff Egad Twiggs ( does anybody know who used to say
          > that?)... and more to come!!!!!!
          > NYT

          Must have been before my time Allen, the only one I can remember is
          nudge, nudge, wink, wink, know what I mean? Don't keep us in suspense,
          who was it?

          Lionel