Re: Yorke Chinese laundry photo

    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 11, 2004
      --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, D Kalil
      <horseman40_99@y...> wrote:
      > Hi
      >
      > Any chance of seeing a photo or sketch of this one?
      >
      > Thanks
      > Dave

      Dave, all,

      The ad is pictured in the Master Files. There is a rear view
      somewhere, but off hand, I can't remember the location. Perhaps
      some one else knows.

      As far as a reissue, it is possible for next year. Personally, I can't
      see paying over $250 for an original, but, hey - that's just me. A
      reissue cost would not even be close to half that figure!

      Finishing up the new pilot model for the #107 in O scale. HO to
      follow.

      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 11, 2004
        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Kenneth E Coulon"
        <k-coulon@r...> wrote:

        > Brian said:
        > ------------------------
        > Point is, a healthy sign-up list would be required.
        > ------------ end quote -------
        >
        > That got me to thinking. Why not have a place on our
        "Yorke_Kits" website
        > where we could sign up for re-releases of each of the previous
        kits.
        > Tom could look at that list and when one of the kits had
        enough people
        > signed up to make it profitable for him to do again, then he just
        might do
        > it.
        > How about it?
        >
        > Ken Coulon

        Ken,

        THAT is a good idea! Sort of an open poll. Oh
        moderator....moderator.......................

        Tom