Re: [Yorke_Kits] That On30 TURNTABLE again.

  • Bob Walter
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2005
      John - How honest. I'd love to have it and especially at that price, but
      fair is fair. If you know how to do ebay, that might be the most fair way to
      everyone. Make sure if you use ebay you list it under "O", "On3" and "On30"
      at least. Thomas's stuff goes better with the fringe modelers like On30. If
      you are taking bids/offers now, mine will be $101.00 plus shipping. I was
      doing so well and then I added this last sentence about a bid/offer thing.
      Thanks, Bob Walter, somewhere in the hills outside of San Diego

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2005
        Hi John: This is a follow-up to my email last night. I woke up in the middle
        of the night and realized what I had written could be taken wrong. I mean
        everything about ebay and you making a choice. I wasn't actually making an
        offer and I apologize for that it sounds that way. I have one on order for
        delivery much later so I have no reason to make that kind of offer. Sorry
        again to you and anyone in the group for misspeaking. If I've only added to
        the confusion, please write. Bob