THE BANK, Great Kit!

  • Dave Rouse
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
      What a great kit. I have more fun building this bank kit. The kit offer's many
      detail ideas for the modeler to do. A good way to help empty out your scrap
      box! When I do put the bank into my layout, I'll going to add some more detail,
      like a tree nearby with some of the money in it along with some other interior
      items. Thanks Tom for such a wonderful kit, and keep them coming!
      I have placed 4 photos of the bank in the files section under Dave Rouse,
      have a look.

      Dave Rouse
      "Crystal River Southern"
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Rouse" <delton1950@y...> wrote:
        > Tom,
        > What a great kit. I have more fun building this bank kit. The kit offer's many
        > detail ideas for the modeler to do. A good way to help empty out your scrap
        > box! When I do put the bank into my layout, I'll going to add some more
        detail,
        > like a tree nearby with some of the money in it along with some other interior
        > items. Thanks Tom for such a wonderful kit, and keep them coming!
        > I have placed 4 photos of the bank in the files section under Dave Rouse,
        > have a look.
        >
        > Dave Rouse
        > "Crystal River Southern"

        Dave,
        I see you didn't waste any time! Must not have bothered to fit it back in the box.
        Nice job. Why not share you pix with the On30 conspiracy? They need some
        shakin' up.

      • sjtlrr
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
          Dave,

          Great job on the kit. The kit is a great one. Each person will
          built it a little different with different details. Thanks for
          sharing.

          Frank