Re:RARE FIND !!!!!

  • cwflich@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2005
      I think you are in the wrong Yahoo Group. Thanks.

      Charlie F.

    • Ray Keck
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1, 2005
        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Dave Powell" <daveydiesel@n...>
        wrote:

        > Rare RGS Find One of a Kind On eBay
        >

        > RARE Colorado Narrow Gauge related item up for bid.. Probably the
        > last of it's kind. I have had this piece since winter of 1951 and
        > saved it for posterity sake. Have full documentation with photos.
        Well one mans memories
        > won't pay the rent so happy bidding.
        >
        > NOTE: The date of this find was April 1st, 1951. #OICU812

        Dave-
        If you can deliver it intact to me in Northern California, I'm
        definitely interested in adding it to my extensive icicle collection. I
        will expect full documentation.
        Ray
      • joecrea@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1, 2005