Re: Heresy

  • williamflenner
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2004
      Hi and welcome Marc. I have admired your work in the past and have
      missed seeing it on another unnamed Yahoo list.

      Yes, please do share your stone and concrete methods with us as
      suggested by Bill D.
      Best, Bill F in CO

      --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Davis" <billcheri@c...>
      wrote:
      > Hi Guys,
      > I have seen Marc's little diorama in person and it is beautiful.
      Pictures don't do it justice. Also it is much farther along now. Marc
      does a great job on color. Marc how did you paint the stonework? It
      really look like stone. Also his concrete painting is exceptional as
      well. It also look like concrete when he is done. Hey Marc post some
      pictures of the concrete slab and how you paint it. I think the
      member would like to see that as well.
      > Regards BILL DAVIS

      Sorry,
      > not a York kit, but it uses his walls, and shows how easily his
      > hydrocal castings can be modified. These were originally just
      square
      > pieces (with the brick chimney), but no openings/windows/doors.
      The
      > retaining walls wer done using the left-over peices from the roof
      > slope cut.
      >
      > Marc Reusser
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      Service.