Re: [Yorke_Kits] Frijole Flats Diorama - In progress pics

  • Steve Hale
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
      Fantastic! Is the dumped '30's car behind Tony's a chopped about die-cast?
      Steve UK.

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Hale" <steve@s...> wrote:
        > Fantastic! Is the dumped '30's car behind Tony's a chopped about die-cast?
        > Steve UK.

        Steve,
        My friend Richard Denot got me one of these. Its French and is plastic. A
        Citroen. Looks like a typical American car of the 30's. This is one I'll cover in
        detail in the booklets.

        That blue Chevy is a Durham. Weighs about a pound and a half!! When I got it
        years ago, I hated the blue color. So........................there ain't much blue left!