Re: [Yorke_Kits] Frijole Flats Diorama - In progress pics

  • Fred Mobley
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28 7:40 PM
      Man, does that make my mouth water. Can hardly wait to get my hands on
      the remaining kits in this series. I'm working on Rosita's diner now ,
      but it will probably be Big Bubba's Bar-B-Q, Burgers and Dogs. The Assay
      office will probably have to change names also for my little SE piney
      woods town.

      Fred Mobley
      Down in 'Bama

      On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 21:59:58 -0500 Frank Bernard <fbernard@...>
      writes:

      > To All,
      >

      > I have just posted some pictures of Tom's O scale Frijole Flats
      > diorama
      > under construction. The photos are located in the following
      > folder:

      > Enjoy!!!!!
      >

      > Frank
    • Steve Hale
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
        Fantastic! Is the dumped '30's car behind Tony's a chopped about die-cast?
        Steve UK.

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
          --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Steve Hale" <steve@s...> wrote:
          > Fantastic! Is the dumped '30's car behind Tony's a chopped about die-cast?
          > Steve UK.

          Steve,
          My friend Richard Denot got me one of these. Its French and is plastic. A
          Citroen. Looks like a typical American car of the 30's. This is one I'll cover in
          detail in the booklets.

          That blue Chevy is a Durham. Weighs about a pound and a half!! When I got it
          years ago, I hated the blue color. So........................there ain't much blue left!