Re: [Yorke_Kits] Digest Number 330

  • Doug Rowe
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2005
      Hi, Bill-
      Since others seem to be having trouble with your e-mail, thought
      I would post here as well-

      I believe you have me down for a set of details for Tony's garage-
      please confirm and I will send paypal tomorrow.

      Doug Rowe
      UncaDuck04@...

      From: "timberbeastmodel" <timberbeast@...>

      Message: 3
      Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 23:31:33 -0000
      From: "timberbeastmodel" <timberbeast@...>
      Subject: TONY's Garage Details Set

      Okay, Gentlemen:
      The previously announced DETAIL SET for Tom's "TONY's Garage"
      kit will be ready to ship by midweek. The last mold is being
      vulcanized at this time. I have 30 requests, and will pack 33 sets.
      I have the 30 sets reserved in the order your eMails came in, and
      yes, we do PayPal (under my eMail address), or checks/money orders.
      Price is $24.00, plus postage. Priority is $3.85, or First Class at
      $2.50. Foreign postage on request.
      Besides the originally listed items of "scenery-grade" (some
      objects may have minor flaws) include castings of:
      Horse collar, ox-yoke, kerosene/oil cans, milk can, bicycle,
      misc. auto parts (axles, tranny, etc), hard hat, anvil, vice, sack
      of coal, wagon, truck & auto wheels, etc. I have added a Junk-Yard
      Dog, the specific auto grill in the prototype photo, and a grouping
      of enamel signs printed on paper including rare gas brands.

      Patterns for Texas Longhorns are ready and the Navajo/Frijoles
      Flats citizens/Mexicans progress and are being expanded. Patterns
      for the Model 'T' wrecker is about 2/3rds complete, other versions
      to follow, with wagons.

      Bill Roy / McKenzie Iron & Steel
      P.O. Box 41475
      Eugene OR 97404, U.S. of A.