PW-1 Practice Wall

  • williamflenner
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
      All, In Files, Yorke_list.html is an ad for Tom's Practice Wall, a
      lower-cost building "flat" designed to allow one to develop skills
      before tackling a larger kit. It is not a throw-away, but could be
      used as a flat or bash.

      Anyone besides me that would like to see this produced (assuming Tom
      is willing and has the molds)? If so, post a reply or otherwise let
      Tom know.
      Thanks, Bill F
    • Hans Hammarsten
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 1, 2004
        I for one would like one, as I've never tryed any sort
        of building kit, yet.
        Cheers
        Hans Hammarsten

        --- williamflenner <email@...> skrev:
        ---------------------------------
        All, In Files, Yorke_list.html is an ad for Tom's
        Practice Wall, a
        lower-cost building "flat" designed to allow one to
        develop skills
        before tackling a larger kit. It is not a throw-away,
        but could be
        used as a flat or bash.

        Anyone besides me that would like to see this produced
        (assuming Tom
        is willing and has the molds)? If so, post a reply or
        otherwise let
        Tom know.
        Thanks, Bill F

        Terms of Service.