Tony's Garage

    Message 1 of 50 , Jan 22, 2005
      As I finish up the Vicksburg Buildings and get the Assay Offices out (and pack
      up the O-107's), I will bring out one more Frijole Flats kit before the Bordello. I
      will limit the run to what I can do next month and then cut it off until later this
      year when the buildings will be available again.

      Tony's Garage is a tribute to my father. He was a mechanic for National
      Airlines (close enough). Aircraft bolts are a little more expensive than auto
      bolts, but they usually turn the same way! For those of you who wanted a
      Vicksburg in O, this is as close as I will get. This one leans too. A real treat for
      the eyes! Sagging roof. Falling down stone wall on one side. A small
      basement - the structure fits on a slope. Proper decals and some interesting
      new ideas in construction details that will allow you to individualize the model
      so it isn't exactly like anybody elses! The footprint is 24' wide by 22' deep, not
      including the concrete apron at the front. Oh yes, there is a vintage gas pump
      included and a few old car parts to detail the surrounds. This one will help
      finance the Bordello. That project will take a long time in developing the
      patterns!

      Tony's garage will be announced on the website very soon with a picture, but
      for now, you can get it here ahead of the rush. This one will be a really neat
      structure with its lean and warped boards. The price will be $74.95 plus $5.00
      S&H.

      Message 50 of 50 , Dec 2, 2008
        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Elliott Thomas" <ethomas1@...> wrote:

        > I am finally ready to build my Tony's Garage, but when I opened the
        > box there was only a single sheet of instructions, and no drawings
        > which are referred to in the instructions. If anyone could scan them
        > and send them to me, it would be great.
        >
        > Elliott
        > Maine

        Elliott,