Frame Depot

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2005
      Ok, ok. I'll post the frame depot too. It's just a rough sketch and
      the real patterns (should there be any) will reflect much wear in
      the proper places.

      Still working away at the Vicksburg and Dr. G's.

    • Craig Kanewske
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2005
        Tom--
        You try so hard to keep your excitable fan club happy. We love it!
        Craig Kanewske

        (he's such a push-over, ain't he, guys;-))