Don Winter

  • Don Winter
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2004
      I decided to join since Tom and I and friends.

      Don Winter
    • Don Winter
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2004
        Maybe a short bio is in order. I met Tom 20 years ago when I mfged On3
        stuff, closed the business then started anew 2 yers ago in 1:20.3 only
        mfging kits. Tom and I have kept up a bit and he;ped each other on s few
        small issues both directions. I never bough many of Tom's kits since I
        never modelled in the smaller scales but admire(d) his work.

        Tom did c aocuple thjings in large scale but alas there are too few in the
        scale.

        Don