RE: [Yorke_Kits] Digest Number 267

  • Editor
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2004
      As I understand, Keith purchased the TriAng rolling stocl kits, & not the
      FinestKind Mdls Wood Craftsman Structure Kits.

      http://www.jaksind.com/Page/fk_main.html

      Best Regards,
      Richard E. Bendever
      DEBEN LLC
      P. O. Box 56, Somerville, NJ 08876
      www.DEBENLLC.com -- www.FineScaleMiniatures.Biz -- www.DoctorBens.Biz --
      www.DrBens.Com

      Order Line: 908.304.5545 FAX/BS Line: 908.927.9347