2 kits

  • Charles Hansen
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2004
      What I find most interesting is the smaller stone structure apparently hovering in space! ;-)

      Charles

      >It appears that the castings from these 2 kits and possibly one
      other have been joined together to creat one large structure, very
      interesting.....madmike

      PeoplePC Online
      A better way to Internet
      http://www.peoplepc.com
    • michael lynch
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2004
        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, Charles Hansen <velotrain@p...>
        wrote:

        > What I find most interesting is the smaller stone structure
        apparently hovering in space! ;-)
        > Charles
        NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
        Guess after using up all their brain cells on using the 3 kits to
        make into a structure, he ran out of ideas ???????? madmike