HO-121 Short Line / Industrial Engine House

  • Les
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2004
      All,
      I have one of the HO-121 Short Line / Industrial Engine House in box,
      unbuilt, where can I find the value of this kit? I am not going to
      build it because its HO.

      Les
    • michael lynch
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2004
        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "Les" <le.davis@v...> wrote:

        > All,
        > I have one of the HO-121 Short Line / Industrial Engine House in
        box,
        > unbuilt, where can I find the value of this kit? I am not going to
        > build it because its HO.
        >
        > Les
        XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxx

        Les.........To find out what its really worth put it on the home
        shopping network for men.........ebay...........there is quite a few
        Ho and O scale yorke kits for sale on there right now. Just keep
        watching and sooner or later one of whatever you have will show up.
        Right now prices seem to be very high and just like the stock market
        prices ebb and flo.
        Just tonight an Ho yorke ""chinese laundry"" showed up and
        a "bordello" showed up ...................madmike