Dr. Gordon's Update

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 2, 2004
      I am busy casting both Dr. Gordon's and the Vicksburg Building
      kits. The first group will go out next week with weekly shipments
      thereafter until all are done. The decals have come in and are
      going to make Dr. G's really nice!

      I am starting work on the Assay Office patterns and, at last, the
      drawings for the O scale 107's! Both should make it out by the
      first of the year (fingers crossed!).

      The Assay Office will have full wall decals or murals, if you will,
      on both sides as well as the Assay sign. The price is the same
      as Dr. G's @ $39.95 plus post. Should be up on the web site
      soon as well as a photo or two of Dr. G's pilot model. The Assay
      Office has a slightly smaller foot print than Dr. G's, but the
      foundation is deeper for a hillside.

      All for now. Back to the dungeon to cast.

      Tom
    • John Massura
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 2, 2004
        and when can we expect the HO 107's? They were promised last June?

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2004
          --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, John Massura <
          longjohn@q...> wrote:
          > and when can we expect the HO 107's? They were promised
          last June?

          John,
          After the O scale ones. Patterns still need to be done for those.
          For many reasons things don't necessarily go in order. With only
          one worker (me) trying to make a go of it, the schedule must be
          shuffled some so I don't go completely "sane". There would go
          the creativity!

        • John Massura
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 2, 2004
            I understand that. But you always seem to list everything coming but
            those. And they keep getting pushed back for new projects.

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 2, 2004
              longjohn@q...> wrote:
              > I understand that. But you always seem to list everything
              coming but
              > those. And they keep getting pushed back for new projects.

              I know John, but something has to be pushed back. If not one,
              then another. The reason for the HO 107's is the plans and
              instructions are not done yet. They will use the same as the O
              scale, and, the O scale is all cast already. Not so for the HO.
              They will get there, but a lot later than I had hoped.