Vicksburg Building Order Status

  • gkfarley@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2004
      Tom,

      Have you finished sending out the balance of the Vicksburg buildings? I haven't received mine yet.

      Glenn

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2004
        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, gkfarley@c... wrote:
        > Tom,
        >
        > Have you finished sending out the balance of the Vicksburg
        buildings? I haven't received mine yet.

        > Glenn

        Glenn and all,
        I have made new moulds to replace the old for the Vicksburg
        Buildings, but then I gotm sick. So now I am behind again. I am
        trying to finish up a few back orders and Gn15 items. Probably
        Saturday I will start in again on the Vicksburg Buildings. It should
        take about two weeks to finish what I have on order now, so
        about three weeks until they are out the door. One little wrench
        thrown in can go an awful long way to screw things up for some
        time. But, I am working away.

      • gkfarley@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2004
          No worries. Just trying to keep tabs.