Re: [Yorke_Kits] You may now see Dr. Gordon

  • Hans Hammarsten
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 2004
      Boy O boy, what a nice lil' building, think I have an
      akin tooth for that building.
      Tell Tom it's a gem
      Cheers
      Hans
      --- Frank Bernard <fbernard@...> skrev:

      Frank Bernard

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

      Terms of Service.
    • Frank Bernard
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 7, 2004
        To All,

        I have posted a sketch from Tom for the upcoming Dr. Gordon's building in O scale.

        Frank Bernard

      • Robert Black
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 7, 2004
          That's a great building, now if it was S scale then it would be
          perfect. It would go great next to the Bordello.

          Thankx for the sketch
          Bob Black

          --- Hans Hammarsten <hanshammarsten2002@...> wrote:

          > Boy O boy, what a nice lil' building, think I have an
          > akin tooth for that building.
          > Tell Tom it's a gem
          > Cheers
          > Hans

          http://vote.yahoo.com
        • Craig Kanewske
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 7, 2004
            Tom--

            The sketch looks great!

            Will that be a resin or plaster casting of a GENUINE Thomas A. Yorke tooth??
            With a Certificate of Authenticity??