Apex Seed and feed Store Pictures

  • gppig3
    Message 1 of 5 , May 30, 2014
      I'm having trouble finding pictures of the recently released "Farmers Series 'O' Scale Feed Store. All help is greatly appreciated. Thanks! Gary.

    • Michael Signori
      Message 2 of 5 , May 30, 2014
        Please can you advise if there are kits for
        Western town:
        Bank
        Livery stable
        Church

        Thank you
        Mike

        Sent from my iPhone

        On May 30, 2014, at 5:47 PM, "gppig3@... [Yorke_Kits]" <Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        I'm having trouble finding pictures of the recently released "Farmers Series 'O' Scale Feed Store. All help is greatly appreciated. Thanks! Gary.

      • Darryl Huffman
        Message 3 of 5 , May 30, 2014
          Mike, this forum is not operated by Tom Yorke.

          Our forum is for people who like his kits and techniques.

          The kits offered by Tom Yorke are all limited run kits and he does not have anything in stock.

          I find his older kits on EBay all the time.

          Some of his kits can be found at:

          Others at Branline Sales on EBay.

          Darryl Huffman
          451 N Evelyn Way
          Star, ID 83669
          darrylhuffman@...
          Scratchbuilding In Wood DVD now available:
          http://ghosttownmodels.com/contact.html

          Message 4 of 5 , May 30, 2014
            Thank you
            I am new to all this

[...]