105 Build

  • bigtony110
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2014
      Good day all,

      I have been working on a 105 kit build for a couple of weeks now.

      I brought this kit several years ago from a fellow group member and have been in email discussions with another member on other subject, however those discussions encouraged me to blow the dust off this kit and get it built.

      This is the 2003 release of the kit and comes with the exploded boiler and an Coal/Materials trestle and Oil tanks.

      It has been a fun build, I am almost completed then I will mount it all on a Diorama base and scenic it all it.

      I am interested to hear your comments, to date I have not been able to find any photos of this kit in a complete form.
      Photos can be viewed in the 105 build album.

      Happy Modeling to all

      Tony Reidpath
      Bali
    • thrustanparry7144