junk yard cars for sale

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2014
      I've got several more cars for sale. They are offered as is. Weathered, rusty, dented and so forth. See them at; thomasayorkeoscalemodels.blogspot.com. The '29 sedan is sold.

      Tom
    • Bill Mugford
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2014
        Tom:

        How much are you asking for the cars?

        Bill

        Bill Mugford
        Phone

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2014
          Tom:

          Sorry for the earlier email.

          I just reread the site and saw the prices.

          Thanks!

          Bill Mugford
          Phone

          On Feb 1, 2014, at 1:29 PM, <tomyorke@...> wrote:

          I've got several more cars for sale. They are offered as is. Weathered, rusty, dented and so forth. See them at; thomasayorkeoscalemodels.blogspot.com. The '29 sedan is sold.

          Tom

        • Jesslyn Holombo
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 1, 2014
            Hi, Tom,

            Is the 41 Plymouth truck with winch still available?  If so, I would like to buy it for my logging railroad!

            Chris Holombo
            holombo@...