Messages

  • thrustanparry7144
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 15, 2013
      At the risk of showing my complete lack of tech savy - can someone tell me how to access the pictures that everyone else seems to be seeing! I get the emails talking about 'great structures' but I can't find them.
      Regards, Craig
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 15, 2013
        Craig---

        Darryl posted the link back in message #12444:
        http://www.flickr.com/photos/32193811@N03/

        I thrust that is what you are refering to,

        > At the risk of showing my complete lack of tech savy - can someone tell me
        > how to access the pictures that everyone else seems to be seeing! I get
        > the emails talking about 'great structures' but I can't find them.
        > Regards, Craig

        > Yahoo Groups Links

      • Darryl Huffman
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 15, 2013
          Craig,

          I did not post the photos to the group but simply provided a link to them on
          the internet.

          Darryl Huffman
          451 N Evelyn Way
          Star, ID 83669
          darrylhuffman@...

          Want to learn more about weathering?
          http://ghosttownmodels.com/custom3.html
          > At the risk of showing my complete lack of tech savy - can someone tell me
          > how to access the pictures that everyone else seems to be seeing! I get
          > the emails talking about 'great structures' but I can't find them.
          > Regards, Craig
        • thrustanparry7144
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 15, 2013
            Ahah! All is clear now, thanks. Craig from Bay of Quinte.