Southern Rails February 7,8 2014

  • Ray
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2013
      Starting today you have 48 more shopping days until Christmas.

      Also starting today of 92 days until Southern Rails

      This is your invitation to join us on February 7 & 8, 2014 for Southern Rails. Our meet will be a traditional get together not open to the general public. The meet will be held at Callaway Gardens, Pine Mountain Georgia. The meet will include traditional elements like clinics, contests, vendors and above all fun. As a plus the family will have the opportunity to visit Callaway Gardens while you attend. More information is available at our website; www.SouthernRails.org

      Thanks

      Ray Montgomery
      Show Director