New kit announced!

    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 18, 2013
      See the photos section for the Speedy Car Sales folder. This kit will be out soon in O scale. The cars of course are not included, but the pole sign is ready for you to add a car of your choice and era. The kit is resin and features asphalt brick siding and a beautiful shingled roof with dormer. The structure is intended for the StreetScenes series and is for an old row house. It is set back farther than the other storefronts to allow cars to be displayed out front, so is a flat model. I used the tree foliage to help hide the fact that only half of the structure is modeled. So many houses such as this had storefronts built in front. Decals and printed signs are included. It should be ready in November and is $59.95 plus post.

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 20, 2013

        Tom---

        The used car sales is another creative idea very well executed!  The asphalt brick siding and shingled roof are outstanding.

        Sent: Friday, October 18, 2013 12:44 PM
        Subject: [Yorke_Kits] New kit announced!

        See the photos section for the Speedy Car Sales folder. This kit will be out soon in O scale. The cars of course are not included, but the pole sign is ready for you to add a car of your choice and era. The kit is resin and features asphalt brick siding and a beautiful shingled roof with dormer. The structure is intended for the StreetScenes series and is for an old row house. It is set back farther than the other storefronts to allow cars to be displayed out front, so is a flat model. I used the tree foliage to help hide the fact that only half of the structure is modeled. So many houses such as this had storefronts built in front. Decals and printed signs are included. It should be ready in November and is $59.95 plus post.

        Tom

      • Julie Lebow
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 21, 2013
          Tom,

          Nice work, as usual!
          You do still have the eye for detail and color.

          Tell us about the vehicle weathering.

          Phil L
        • skinspickens99
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 26, 2013

            Tom,

            Do you have any Pepitos Series Hacienda kits left, or at least the main hydrocal parts such as walls, roofs ?

            I want to reserve one kit of the new Speedy's Car Sales (O scale)

            Thanks,

            Will