Re: While We're Near The Subject

  • Joseph Taylor
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 2, 2013
      That's true the links don't work

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 3, 2013
        Guys, guys... The website is not functioning anymore. I was tacked onto the back of Dennis's site and he has let his site go. I need my own but cannot afford one at the moment. Either contact me here or my Email address of tomyorke@.... Try my blogs at Google: the half scale architect. That will get you to all three blogs. sales have been very slow this year. So slow that I cannot do very much. Until sales pick up I am in that boat.
        This new Yahoo Groups format is annoying to say the least! My kits can be ordered through my Email address. Thanks, Tom

        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, <yorke_kits@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Same here!

        Bill Mugford

        949.609.8295

        Thanks for getting in touch! From August 20-28, I am traveling where communication can be sporadic and will reply as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.