Re: While We're Near The Subject

  • J0n30
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2013
      Joe, that URL address's HomePage links don't work.

      I guess that Tom this doesn't have a working web site, bummer! :(

      --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Taylor <joetaylor50@...> wrote:

      > Whilst we're on the topic of things that have gone away, when I click on
      > the tomyorke.com website, I get an ad saying that the website is for sale.
      > Is this just me? Have I been away too long and missed something?
      >
      > Bob Daniel
      > Chelsea, Michigan
      >

      > Here is the link I have tried before for Tom to change the address
      >
      > http://trevorcreek.tripod.com/
      >
      > Joe

    • J0n30
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 1, 2013
        All, the http://trevorcreek.tripod.com does work for me. What I really meant to say is that the links on that page are mostly dead. I guess that the site is still under construction.

        Jonathan
        JOn30

        --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "J0n30" <jdpulling@...> wrote:

        > Joe, that URL address's HomePage links don't work.
        >
        > I guess that Tom this doesn't have a working web site, bummer! :(
        >

        > > Here is the link I have tried before for Tom to change the address
        > >
        > > http://trevorcreek.tripod.com/
        > >
        > > Joe

      • Joseph Taylor
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 2, 2013
          That's true the links don't work

          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 3, 2013
            Guys, guys... The website is not functioning anymore. I was tacked onto the back of Dennis's site and he has let his site go. I need my own but cannot afford one at the moment. Either contact me here or my Email address of tomyorke@.... Try my blogs at Google: the half scale architect. That will get you to all three blogs. sales have been very slow this year. So slow that I cannot do very much. Until sales pick up I am in that boat.
            This new Yahoo Groups format is annoying to say the least! My kits can be ordered through my Email address. Thanks, Tom

            --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, <yorke_kits@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

            Same here!

            Bill Mugford

            949.609.8295

            Thanks for getting in touch! From August 20-28, I am traveling where communication can be sporadic and will reply as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.