While We're Near The Subject

  • rkdanieljr
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 30, 2013
      Whilst we're on the topic of things that have gone away, when I click on the tomyorke.com website, I get an ad saying that the website is for sale. Is this just me? Have I been away too long and missed something?

      Bob Daniel
      Chelsea, Michigan
    • Bill Mugford
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 30, 2013
        Same here!

        Bill Mugford
        949.609.8295

        Thanks for getting in touch! From August 20-28, I am traveling where communication can be sporadic and will reply as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.

        On Aug 30, 2013, at 8:10 AM, "rkdanieljr" <rdaniel192321MI@...> wrote:

        > Whilst we're on the topic of things that have gone away, when I click on the tomyorke.com website, I get an ad saying that the website is for sale. Is this just me? Have I been away too long and missed something?
        >
        > Bob Daniel
        > Chelsea, Michigan

      • Joseph Taylor
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 30, 2013
          Whilst we're on the topic of things that have gone away, when I click on
          the tomyorke.com website, I get an ad saying that the website is for sale.
          Is this just me? Have I been away too long and missed something?

          Bob Daniel
          Chelsea, Michigan

          Here is the link I have tried before for Tom to change the address

          http://trevorcreek.tripod.com/

          Joe

        • J0n30
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 1, 2013
            Joe, that URL address's HomePage links don't work.

            I guess that Tom this doesn't have a working web site, bummer! :(

            --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Taylor <joetaylor50@...> wrote:

            > Whilst we're on the topic of things that have gone away, when I click on
            > the tomyorke.com website, I get an ad saying that the website is for sale.
            > Is this just me? Have I been away too long and missed something?
            >
            > Bob Daniel
            > Chelsea, Michigan
            >

            > Here is the link I have tried before for Tom to change the address
            >
            > http://trevorcreek.tripod.com/
            >
            > Joe

          • J0n30
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 1, 2013
              All, the http://trevorcreek.tripod.com does work for me. What I really meant to say is that the links on that page are mostly dead. I guess that the site is still under construction.

              Jonathan
              JOn30

              --- In Yorke_Kits@yahoogroups.com, "J0n30" <jdpulling@...> wrote:

              > Joe, that URL address's HomePage links don't work.
              >
              > I guess that Tom this doesn't have a working web site, bummer! :(
              >

              > > Here is the link I have tried before for Tom to change the address
              > >
              > > http://trevorcreek.tripod.com/
              > >
              > > Joe

            • Joseph Taylor
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 2, 2013
                That's true the links don't work

                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 3, 2013
                  Guys, guys... The website is not functioning anymore. I was tacked onto the back of Dennis's site and he has let his site go. I need my own but cannot afford one at the moment. Either contact me here or my Email address of tomyorke@.... Try my blogs at Google: the half scale architect. That will get you to all three blogs. sales have been very slow this year. So slow that I cannot do very much. Until sales pick up I am in that boat.
                  This new Yahoo Groups format is annoying to say the least! My kits can be ordered through my Email address. Thanks, Tom